Go Back   Latin America Gringos Forum > New Members Area > Advertise Property, Businesses and Services > Member Services Offered

Member Services Offered The member services forum has been created for Premium Members on the forum to post an advert listing any commercial services they offer which are relevant to the forum and our members.

Panama, Cerro Punta

Old 05-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Senior Members

19 likes received
6 likes given

Users From Flag Originally from canada. Users To Flag Expat in panama.
Default Panama, Cerro Punta

I have 4 cabins for rent in the town of Cerro Punta,Panama that hold 4-8 people. They are fully equiped with everything you need,1-3 bedrooms,kitchen with everything,living-dining room,porch. This will work for people that want a getaway or a longer term rental looking for property,house to rent,buy in the area of Cerro Punta,Volcan. I have one hectare of land with two rivers,farming,many flowers,fruit trees,etc. Both the International friendship park and Volcan Baru park are only minets away. My web site is http://ecocabinspanamacom.ipage.com . If you need more information go to my website or email me at ianflint@live.com.

Tags
cabin rentals, cerro punta, panama

Posting Rules