Go Back   Latin America Gringos Forum > South America Expat Forums > Colombia Expat Forum For The Facts About Living In Colombia

Colombia Expat Forum For The Facts About Living In Colombia The Colombia Expat forum is for those who have started in a new life in Colombia and members who travel to Colombia frequently. If you are thinking about moving to Colombia then please feel free to talk with other experienced members. If you have any first hand experience, information, observations and facts about Colombia then please do share them with the rest of the Community.

Colombian Cupid -> Messenger Hacks

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:11 PM
JBS

Please update your flags here
Default Colombian Cupid -> Messenger Hacks

I have run into two women on CC who are passing around computer hacks / malware intentionally through MSN messenger once they get your name. The hacks are contained in zip or rar files.

One offender is:
rosmi
Lives In: Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Seeking: Male 30 - 42
Last Logon: 06 Oct 08
Member No 283137

Old 10-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Team GRINGOS

Default Re: Colombian Cupid -> Messenger Hacks

Thanks for the heads up. It's nothing that AVG Pro or ESET can't handle.

FYI, before anyone even thinks of opening a file, they should always run a scan to check it for trojans, malware/spyware and viruses.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:51 PM
The Professor

11 likes received
1 likes given

Users From Flag Originally from australia. Users To Flag Expat in fiji.

Man, does that slow down the redtube downloads!

Old 10-07-2008, 12:53 AM
Team GRINGOS

3 likes received

I don't think its intentional. This user has a virus in her computer and that virus is sending out these malicious IM's

Old 10-07-2008, 10:06 AM
JBS

I think it is intentional. She gave me the same BS, and she has an alias too.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Team GRINGOS

3 likes received

Hmmm Could be worse... just imagine what she might give you if you slept with her. aranoia:

Closed Thread